Step by step. Each day take your time to learn how to play your new favourite instrument - ukulele. 20 minutes is more than enough! We guarantee, you will soon notice improvements. Recipe? Be patient and consistant.
With each session, pay attention to these 4 points:
Chord changes: Work hard on the chord changes that you haven’t mastered yet.
Fingerpicking: This is a great skill to have and the only way to get better is to dedicate some time to it. It’s difficult at first but start with some simple patterns and be persistent.
Strumming: Don't forget to work on your weak strumming areas!
Songs: Reward yourself. Find songs, that you like, perhaps the popular ones. And the best thing is, with this, you will combine all of the other skills that you are working on! Plus, you will look very cool.
Latest from Flight Music
- Global reunion of the music products, pro audio, live sound, lighting and entertainment technology communities
- The Ukulele Teacher visited Slovenia
- THE UKULELE TEACHER LIVE: Grab your uke, make sure it’s in tune....
- What's new in FLIGHT Ukulele Department?
- UKULELE BEGINNERS: Most frequently asked questions