Ukulele playing has one very distinctive feature – you can perform in a group, smaller or largest, according to your preferences! THIS is what makes ukulele very popular and attractive musical instrument.
Playing in a ukulele group helps you develop new skill and:
- You will learn new songs
- You will be in a supportive environment
- You will be promoting one of the most interesting musical instruments
- You will meet new people and musicians
- In some groups you will help collecting money for the charity
- You will hear great music
- You will have fun J
As you see, there are many reasons to start playing the ukulele! It does not matter, if you are a good player or not, if you play in a group or solo. This little instrument will bring you lots of happy moments.